Whispering Pines Antiques
- ......pictures from my "cottage" shop..... (1)
- .....waiting for Spring..... (1)
- Great ideas for cabins or cottages...Ralph Kylloe's latest book. (1)
- Looking forward to the new year......... (1)
- Merry Christmas from Whispering Pines Antiques (1)
- Pictures from my cottage room in my shop. It's a work in progress. (1)
- Please join us for our Holiday Open House Nov. 13 and 14 from 11-5. (1)
- ROUTE 66 FESTIVAL (1)
Sunday, December 25, 2011
Monday, July 25, 2011
The heat here in Amarillo has been so oppressive, I can not wait till Fall. Autumn is really the best time of year here. So I am posting some last year fall photos of the Shop, for inspiration. We are in the process of updating the shop - new fall photos soon!
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
We have a new collection of european grain sacks at the shop. Some with stripes, some with monograms, some nubby hemp and linen, several burlap sacks. These are classic accessories, with many uses, that add rustic charm to your home.
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Join us this weekend for the International Route 66 Festival in Amarillo, Texas. Fun for all, right outside our front door, on the original Mother Road. Live Music, a car show, beauty pageant, great food and of course 17 Antique shops and malls. The part of the road known as Historic 6th Street will be closed to traffic for this exciting event on Saturday. For more information check out www.route66internationalfestival2011.com